Workflow automation is the designing, execution and automation of tasks that can be accomplished with a set of predefined business rules. One can save a lot of time using workflow automation. Apart from cutting down the human requirement to accomplish tedious tasks, it also cuts down the chances of data error and duplication. A brilliant CRM enterprise system, Optimiser CRM can be utilised by both small businesses and large organisations.
Here’s how Workflow Automation works in Optimiser:
1. Open the control panel from your profile.
2. From the control panel, choose automation and it will lead you to the screen that displays ‘Workflow Rules’.
3. You will be led to another webpage that holds all the workflow rules that have been created. When you create a new workflow, it will be visible here.
4. Select a workflow and it will take you to the page that details the rules of the workflow. You will be able to see the workflow actions from here.
5. In the workflow action section, you will be able to edit the workflow rules in case the need arises.
How to create a new rule for Workflow automation
Save the design with the existing templates.
Add in the criteria upon which the automation will be activated. You can choose between AND/ OR action. Once you are done specifying the action, select ‘Next’.
Following this, you can test your workflow automation. This process will oversee if the workflow is reflecting the desired business process. In case there are any issues with the workflow, you can go back to Control Panel > Automation > Workflow Rules > Select the Workflow Rule created > Open Workflow action > select the task to be edited.
NOTE: You will have to activate the workflow once you are done editing the rule otherwise the new changes will not apply.
Edit your workflow rule and re-test your automation until it produces the desired business outcome.
If you are using Optimiser workflow automation for Marketing campaigns, you will be able to track the results of the campaigns and test their success. Optimiser’s web based CRM is an all-rounder for sales, marketing, event management, project management and much more.
Within a few clicks, you can set up efficient workflow automation for your business processes using Optimiser. If you hit any roadblock, you will have the Optimiser team assisting you throughout the process as well as the video tutorials that guide your way.