What you will be doing
Optimiser is looking for a solutions sales consultant to join our sales team focusing on UK and Nordics/Benelux markets. You’ll be a key contributor to Optimiser revenue growth and your own career development! A subject matter expert on our products with an entrepreneurial spirit. You'll be someone who is comfortable managing complex end-to-end sale cycles. An innovative thinker who can overcome challenges off the cuff. Possess a genuine consultative sales approach and go-getter attitude. As well as a natural ability to build long term strategic relationships.
- Proactively building your pipeline and outbound sales
- Meeting/exceeding sales goals and aim for an average deal size of £7k+
- Performing product demos and engaging key decision-makers to drive sales
- Identifying pain points of our customers and using solution-based selling techniques
- Identifying and closing complex sales cycles
- Leveraging client relations to grow existing book of business
- Use Optimiser to manage sales processes and accurately forecast business
- Traveling to prospects and team meetings when required
- Work closely with the product team and share prospects’ Wish list.
- Keep abreast of competition and development in the CRM and CMS market as a whole
Who we think will be a great fit
As a successful Senior Sales Consultant, you will demonstrate:
- Expertise in selling innovative technologies to small and medium organisations
- Excellent English communication skills- Both verbal and written
- Strong presentation and convincing skills with the aptitude to identify the pain point of the customer and pitch our product smartly.
- You have good problem-solving skills
- You are a quick learner, intellectually curious and a good listener with exceptional conversational skills
- You work well in an environment where micro-management is not part of the culture
- Experience in using Salesforce, MS Dynamics or Hubspot
- Knowledge of cybersecurity and security certificates is a huge plus
What we offer in return?
- Culture that emphasises personal and professional growth
- Work-life integration is deeply important to us
- Competitive compensation
- Ongoing recognition & rewards
- Uncapped commission
- Opportunity to work in a fast-growing organisation with the ability to make a quick impact.
- Allow your inspirational ideas to come to life in a highly creative and executional environment.
- Ability to work in an organisation that embraces diversity, inclusion, and belonging at its core.
- The opportunity to challenge in a high performing organisation and leave each day knowing you have made an impact.
If you would like to pursue this opportunity further, please send in your CV to email@example.com
Senior Sales Consultant
Competitive salary and Benefits
Sr. Associate (level 4)