Who we are?
We set out to build the world’s most simple CRM platform that is highly configurable and replaces multiple applications. Optimiser CRM enables our clients to replace multiple applications with a single highly configurable application thereby reducing their costs significantly. It enables our clients to have a platform providing a single source of truth that has an impact on every aspect of our client business. With integrated Optimiser touchpoint CMS, we have developed a unique and advanced platform that enables our clients to interact and service their customers efficiently.
What you will be doing
Optimiser is looking for a Client Service Associate who will support our customers by ensuring they have a successful experience while using the company's products. You will be responsible for responding to incoming calls and queries from customers and providing them with the support and guidance required. You will serve as a user expert in the products that the company develops.
- Answer incoming product inquiry calls and emails
- Ask customers targeted questions to quickly understand the challenge being faced
- Identify solutions and provide guidance
- Timely escalate unresolved queries to appropriate internal teams (e.g. senior support team members, client service manager)
- Communicate with clients through a series of actions, via phone, video call, email, or web chat, until their issue is resolved
- Maintain quality standards and follow company procedures to give effective closure to client cases
- Follow up with clients to ensure their user experience is fully resolved after troubleshooting
- Ensure to take timely feedback from customers and share it with senior members of the team for further action
- Maintain good relationships with clients
- Ensure all issues are properly logged by updating the internal CRM tool
- Ensure other client-facing teams, both IT and non-IT are fully informed of incidents and events
- Conduct webinars with clients and create case studies to share updates/knowledge on products
- Create and update written user guides as the product is enhanced with new features
- Maintain and update the library of short how-to videos as supplementary proactive guidance for clients
- Execute various ad-hoc projects and client requests as and when required
Who we think will be a great fit
As a successful Client Service Associate you will demonstrate:
- Proficiency in English communication skills – both verbal and written
- Ability to prioritise work in response to changing business/client requirements.
- Creative and analytical approach to problem-solving
- Proactive approach to work
- Meticulous approach in following company’s protocols
- Excellent Team player
- Strong ethics toward work
- Good administration, IT, and organisation skills with experience in using MS office
- Preferred: exposure to working in a client-facing role
- Approx. 1 year of relevant experience though freshers with relevant skills may also apply
What do we offer in return?
- Culture that emphasises personal and professional growth
- Work life integration is deeply important to us
- Competitive compensation
- Ongoing recognition & rewards
If you would like to pursue this opportunity further, please send CV to email@example.com
Client Service Associate
Competitive salary and benefits
Associate (level 2)